Author Topic: Bristol Palin acknowledges deceits with her mother  (Read 3807 times)

Kerry

• Administrator
Bristol Palin acknowledges deceits with her mother
« on: May 08, 2009, 02:43:24 PM »
News release I'd like to read:

I’ve been following the media lately about my abstinence message and it has become clear that I have failed to mention an equally important lesson I’ve learned from my pregnancy; the lesson being, the consequences of deceit.  

Not only was I deceitful with my mother and father but I enrolled Levi, my ex boyfriend, in deceiving his parents; neither of us discussed with them the fact that we were planning on having sex. Worse yet, I pretended to be in open and honest communication with my mother but I was hiding from her that I was having thoughts about having sex with Levi. Later I hid the fact that we were having sex in our house.

The whole incident revealed that I was being hypocritical with my parents and my friends, espousing abstinence all the while intending (albeit unconsciously) to have sex. I had lapsed into my imitation of communication with my mother. Even prior to dating Levi I had been hiding certain thoughts from my mother.

It’s important for everyone to know that I was the one who seduced Levi into having sex. I see now that it was my unconscious intention to get pregnant. I’ll let you know when I discover just what I was/have been up to.  What I do know is that I produced this result with my leadership-communication skills.

The bottom line is that I was out-integrity, I was unconscious. I honestly believed I was a pretty honest person. In truth I had collected hundreds of childhood perpetrations (lies, deceits, gossiping, shunnings, withholds) which served as a barrier to me seeing the truth and to being clear about my intentions. I see now that to experience being in communication with another there can be no withholds.

I am also aware that I have communicated in such a way as to cause many to think unfavorably of Levi, worse yet, that I have supported my mother in trashing him, I know that we have both been abusive towards him and that it has not felt good to him. I assure you I initiated and manipulated all conflicts between Levi and myself and my mother. Even now, all it would take is one word from me, "Mom, enough about Levi. Never ever speak derisively about him again. I mean it!"

I'm also willing to acknowledged that my actions had unimaginable consequences for my mother, the Republican party and therefore the nation, that a part of what I was up to was to thwart her.

BP

Update: 7/18/10

I want you all to know that once again I have deceived my mother; the first time I didn't tell her I was thinking about having sex with Levi; later I hid from her that we did have sex. I did this at a time when she was presenting herself to the county as a leader capable of inspiring integrity. This time the deceit was premeditated; although this time I didn't have an implied agreement to not have sex I was in fact conning the world into thinking my mother and I were being honest with each other. This time I chose to hide the fact that I had, once again, seduced Levi, only this time I conned him into marrying me. Worse yet, I didn't discuss my plans openly with her. I knew it would upset her when she found out, which she did via US Magazine.

I now realize that I have been covertly sabotaging my mother. She obviously wants to come across as a leader who inspires integrity, but I want the world to know that I have been doing my best to mirror her integrity, specifically that she doesn't even inspire honesty within her own family. I don't know what I'm really up to other than to make sure everyone knows that my mother and I are dramatizing the hypocrisies in our relationships with everyone.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal