Open letter to female politicians

xx Open letter to female politicians
January 25, 2019, 02:13:12 AM by Kerry
The pendulum is swinging back, from early matriarchal societies to the present, now waning, patriarchal society. This letter supports a less dramatic swing this time around—males and females supportively thriving with the leadership-control pendulum hovering around equilibrium.

We've demonstrated that we've gone as far as we can using the Adversarial Communication Model taught worldwide for generations. (read More Effective Communicators—men or women?)

What can we do to facilitate equality?

To facilitate the pendulum coming to equilibrium (neither male/female dominance) we can no longer enable the blaming rhetoric of the "Me Too" movement. I.e: "He/my boss, did it to me."* Given the history of the problem, the hundreds of millions of women who have co-created similar encounters, it's commendable that so few woman have come forward. I'm assuming that those who have not come forward have acknowledged the unethicalness of such blaming accusations and have accepted responsibility (cause) for the results they produce using their leadership-communication skills.

We must intend that colleges and universities design and require education and health-care majors to complete a four-year Leadership Training Program (one three-hour session per week for all four years).

We must intend that Leadership Training be a prerequisite for all wanna-be community leaders, specifically all university education and health care majors. No matter how brilliant a new idea or program, it will always produce more of the same if it's implemented using the present Adversarial Communication Model taught by university professors and emulated by all graduates nationwide. Any new communication model must address the six main communication variables

We must be aligned with intending this swing; it's time to empower everyone; as with child-rearing, equal partnership produces more favorable results. To master communicating we must expand our definitions of the words, abuse, breakdowns, responsibility, integrity, incompletes, withholds, acknowledgments, intention, integrity, and perpetrations, to include what's so about the correlation between personal integrity and results.

I support any "leader" to not only read these blogs but to also post your thoughts about each. Posting your thoughts will allow you to see the beliefs and thoughts you have that support and perpetuate male dominance, at home and work.

Suggested readings:
* I haven't heard any woman step forward to address personal responsibility, of how she (albeit unconsciously) set up the man to disrespect/abuse her. I have not read an acknowledgment by the mother of a "victim" saying, "I taught my daughter to blame and lie about the results she produced with her leadership-communication skills, I taught her to support less than wage parity, and I failed to teach her to develop her physical strength or her skills to repair things mechanical; what's worse, I failed to teach her how to recognize within a few conversations a male stuck in control and "let-me-help-you" condescension, how to immediately extract herself from any conversation in which she can't extract from anyone, after they  communicate abusively, "I get that that didn't feel good."  Few women have ever witnessed either parent verbally acknowledging an abusive communication in front of her.

More to come.

Last edited 3/24/24[/size]

Write a Comment:

Sorry, you must be logged in to post a comment!

shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview

Comments:

No comments have been posted for this post yet.