Author Topic: President Biden's first instruction.  (Read 1596 times)

Kerry

• Administrator
President Biden's first instruction.
« on: November 14, 2020, 06:42:31 AM »
News report I'd like to read:

Honolulu Star-Bulletin prints President Biden’s first instruction on day one.

President Biden to Executive Assistant: "Tomorrow I’d like to have the names and locations of each of the reported 450 detained children."

Please inform each Administrator in charge of the “In-processing” and “Out-processing” of their specific detention facility that I want to meet with them tomorrow at 9:00am via our secure video application. All Administrators and everyone in the chain of custody please be available to join the conversation as necessary, have all the records and statistics immediately available if I need to ask a question. Please have available the names and telephone numbers of the persons presently caring for each child.

If communication takes place tomorrow, we could have each child in the care of a family member or to be in a temporary family environment within one week.

We need to be willing to address any possibility of a correlation between our integrity and the pandemic. None of us can sleep soundly knowing we are party to children being without parents for another 24-hours. In support of transparency, the public's right to know, the Meeting will be broadcasted live on the Internet.”

Last edited 2/1/24

Update 3/12/21:

I'm hearing about new refugees but nothing about the missing 500.

For three days now I've been hearing about thousands of unattended children crossing the border. I'm having a hard time understanding why we allow them to enter rather than insist that Mexico handle them; Mexico would then provide shelter or stop them at their southern border.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal