Author Topic: Vatican to donate five billion dollars  (Read 2122 times)

Kerry

• Administrator
Vatican to donate five billion dollars
« on: March 31, 2020, 03:03:38 AM »
A news report I'd like to read.

Reports a Vatican spokesperson, from our collection of art, jewels, and gold ("estimate value 17 billion dollars") we intend to donate 5 billion dollars to pay for free COVID masks throughout the world.

The Pope also agrees to send funds to every diocese that has homeless people. The Vatican will send tithing money back to each church so that it can take care of the homeless in its neighborhood. It's not Christian-like to be sitting on wealth so as to survive; especially if a church sends money to Rome rather than take care of its community.

Premises:

1) If a church were serving its community effectively there would be no homeless/hungry people in its neighborhood. Genuine Christian behavior is contagious.
2) All Catholic Priests are withholding one or more significant thoughts from the Pope. The Catholic organization's Leadership Communication Model does not support open, honest, and spontaneous communication. Congregation members have no choice other than to mirror the integrity of their Priest and the Pope.
3) The present leadership communication-skills of Priests cause, yes cause infidelity.
4) A leader inspires integrity. Those in the process of becoming a leader unconsciously cause deceit.
5) With 44+ years of communication-skills coaching no clergy member has ever called to ask for support with a persistent problem. I.e. "Something about how I'm communicating is cause poor attendance, fewer volunteers, infidelities, ugly blaming divorces and less tithing.
6) All Catholic parents teach their teens to lie and deceive them—evidenced by the fact that most teens con each other into conning both sets of parents so as to have sex. 
7) The vast majority of Catholics withhold one or more significant perpetrations from the Priest during confession—always for reasons.

Last edited 1/2/24

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal