Author Topic: Biden calling the kettle black  (Read 2132 times)

Kerry

• Administrator
Biden calling the kettle black
« on: December 02, 2019, 05:19:17 AM »
12/2/19 Presidential candidate Joe Biden said he named his campaign bus No Malarkey, ". . . because, the other guy is all lies."

Joe reveals that he's as unconscious as President Trump. It's not that he resorted to badmouthing and that he lied with his use of the word "all," but that he wasn't conscious enough to hear his lie and immediately correct himself.* I.e. ". . . lies frequently, or lies a lot."

What's worse, it appears that no reporters or supporters have pointed out that specific lie and, apparently no enlightened campaign volunteer heard or pointed it out to him (at least not effectively enough to prompt Joe to publicly acknowledge his lie).

Joe is stuck in ignorance and arrogance; apparently, he has no sense that there are millions of conscious, relatively enlightened (woke) voters who can hear his lies.** When they don't hear him correcting himself when they see that he ignores their feedback, they simply look elsewhere for a candidate.  His integrity is such that he can't bring himself to engage the services of an effective no-nonsense coach. His present advisers referred to as enablers, are responsible for the results he's producing. A weekend-long communication-skills workshop would effect an observable transformation.

Also, Joe has not completed the reported inappropriate touching incidents. He has explained, justified, and denied lecherous intent, yet the results he produced with his leadership-communication skills, the feedback he elicited from others, speak otherwise. He invalidated the experience of several, including a few "Me-Too" women who stepped forward. His non-verbal communications, "You're wrong! No matter what you felt, I didn't mean to offend you or make you feel uncomfortable. You misunderstood (blame) me. I'm just a friendly guy." The test for inappropriateness is to ask the recipient, "Was that comfortable/uncomfortable?" Joe is unconscious so he can't experience the uncomfortableness of his groped victims. I'm noticing the onset and worsening of memory problems.

It could be said that Joe's history of frequent slips of the tongue, his obvious lies, and errors, is due in part to the lies (the unconscious slips of the tongue) he's told, the ones he has not verbally acknowledged as errors or lies. Joe's mind is clouded with life's unacknowledged perpetrations; these incompletes get in the way of clear thinking and speaking. I find myself listening for his next faux pas.

* A relatively conscious person, one who operates with integrity, immediately hears themselves lie. Because they lie so infrequently, a single lie bothers them. Most people, such as Trump and Biden, lie so frequently that they usually can't hear themselves lie; they have so many lies occupying their minds (a life-time of successes) that one more lie doesn't appear to bother them.

Trump's addictions to blaming and lying have produced bankruptcies. Because he has yet to accept responsibility, because he has yet to restore his "victims" to wholeness (to pay what he originally agreed to pay), he must set up life to do it again. Now he's using the mind that created prior bankruptcies to solve the country's problems. His integrity is such that he won't be able to sustain winning; like everyone addicted to lying and deceptions, he must crash and burn. His mind just isn't programmed to make sure everyone wins, he has mastered the Adversarial Communication Model. Note: Those addicted to deceit, to lying, set life up so that they crash and burn, often taking others down with them—usually in the form of a health issue, an accident, a divorce, a child or relative failing or even dying—something to wake them up, to give them an opportunity to complete their incompletes, to begin living life from integrity.

** Over two hundred thousand est Graduates (Werner Erhard Seminars Training, The Forum), and most everyone they've been relating with these past decades, can hear the lies. Most est grads have an ear for irresponsible blaming.

P.S. I sent this post to Joe. I sent similar feedback to then-candidate Hillary Clinton; my sense is that Hillary's supporters judged the feedback to be worthless and did not forward it for her to read. She lost the election. As an 82-yr-old leadership-relationship communication-skills coach; I predict with considerable certainty that Joe will lose unless he gets coaching.

P.P.S. Like the wife of a Mafia boss who is equally responsible for all the hurt and pain they together created in their community, so too are Joe and President Trump's wives responsible for supporting (enabling) their husband's lies.  I.e. Jill Biden: "Joe, it didn't feel good to hear you trash-talk President Trump, worse to hear you lie and not clean it up; please do so. I won't support you if we can't win without resorting to badmouthing."

Last edited 3/24/24

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal