Author Topic: Leadership, Integrity, Werner Erhard, results.  (Read 3341 times)

Kerry

• Administrator
Leadership, Integrity, Werner Erhard, results.
« on: October 25, 2019, 03:23:53 AM »
Werner Erhard, the teacher -- millions, like myself, love, admire and respect him.

Werner's trainings, workshops, seminars, and (The Forum) continue to positively affect millions. Even decades later most "graduates" of Werner's events, those who are in responsible communication with at least one other person, still say that life keeps getting better; as promised, "...unwanted situations clear up just in the process of living."  Most grads would agree that the "est Training" worked for their personal relationships and for some, their small businesses. What's also true is that we grads are causing (unconsciously intending) more of the same at our military academies and throughout the education system. Many grads search for the wisdom behind "intending" Trump.

During the past few years, Werner has been delivering educational experiences through Harvard's School of Business and elsewhere throughout the nation and world (including many Fortune 500 companies). He has been addressing the subjects of integrity and leadership.

I post because I'm not seeing that Werner is having similar positive (est-like) effects throughout the education, business, or political world. Even more disconcerting, we est graduates have consciously/unconsciously intended President Trump (Gift of Trump--a mirror).

Given that verbal and non-verbal communications are equally powerful, as are conscious and unconscious intentions, it could be said that we "est grads," as couch potatoes, rule the world, intending what's so to be so. 

Is it time for us grads to come out of the closet? Perhaps a televised series: Recreating "It" ---such a TV series would attract a record number of viewers.

Each of the following requires an entirely different set of communication skills, each a different curriculum.

Transformation of self as self
Transformation of self as relationship
Transformation of self as community
Transformation of self as society/world

Some examples:
  • Most every "teacher," if he/she only had 5 students, could cause all 5 to pass a college entrance exam; however, the leadership-communication skills it takes to cause 25 students to learn is vastly different. Leadership Training (similar in quality to the est Trainer's Training) is not offered in any university, college, or military academy. Note: For the past several decades 25% of the nation's college applicants have required remedial comprehension or composition courses to learn what their K-12 teachers failed to communicate.
  • The recent rash of blaming rhetoric of the "Me too" movement is slowly giving rise to the "Me2/I" point of view (stories told responsibly, minus one's addiction to blaming, to being a victim) from the I caused point of view.
  • Intending that the world works does work, just slowly, with lots of detours and upsets.
I believe most est grads have become stuck; the majority are dragging around verbally unacknowledged perpetrations accumulated since their last clearing/acknowledgment process; they/we are producing the same results with our communities and the world as we used to in our personal relationships. What we do know, as Pogo says, "It ain't dem."

With aloha, Kerry

Last edited 2/12/24

Quote of the day: "God must love narcissists because She/He/It made so many of us." --Kerry
[/size]
[/size]

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal