Author Topic: News I'm not hearing  (Read 1663 times)

Kerry

• Administrator
News I'm not hearing
« on: November 10, 2015, 04:49:49 AM »
News I'm not hearing:

1) The status of our United Nation's Membership Dues?  I refer to the fact that the USA has not been paying its membership dues for several years. Minimally I'd like to know that a mutually satisfying agreement been made between the US and the UN. For more about the $51 million past due dues click here.
It begs the questions:
—does our enabling the thwarting of another's prosperity affect our own? 
—does our breaking an agreement not give another permission to break theirs with us?

2) Has Donald Trump paid those whom he owed before he declared bankruptcy? If not, it speaks volumes about the karma that's due him—until he supports others as he would his family members. 

3) The names of the merchants and the specific amounts each lost financially because Trump declared bankruptcy.

4) I've yet to hear Hillary Clinton communicate responsibly her cause for the infidelities.

5) Date: 11/10.  It has been ten days after the 10/31 crash of the Russian airplane and the news has yet to confirm if it was sabotage. Something is fishy for the following reasons: Airplane crash investigators have access to portable electronic sniffers that can detect residue vapors of explosives. They also can tell instantly by looking at the various airplane parts if the metal is bent outward indicating an inside blast. All countries involved have explosive sniffing dogs—all these tests could be accomplished within an hour of arriving at the debris field.

6) I haven't heard any mention in the popular media of the correlation between climate change and the Milankovitch cycle. "Milankovitch theory describes the collective effects of changes in the Earth's movements upon its climate, named after Serbian geophysicist and astronomer Milutin Milanković. Milanković mathematically theorized that variations in eccentricity, axial tilt, and precession of the Earth's orbit determined climatic patterns on Earth through orbital forcing." —Wikipedia    In other words, we are at the mercy of the earth's orientation; co2 levels will eventually be the least of our worries.

7) Part of the success of Uber is that drivers have been able to charge less for rides because, unlike taxi companies, Uber drivers are not yet required to carry extremely expensive accident and medical insurance. Once Uber drivers are required to display proof of current insurance it will result in far fewer Uber drivers.  One serious Uber accident law suit will ensure that all cab drivers have the same expenses. Presently, you must try and get your personal liability insurance company to pay for your Uber caused medical costs.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal