New-Age Missionaries

xx New-Age Missionaries
June 27, 2019, 02:16:07 AM by Kerry
Being that I was born in Boston and that missionaries from Boston came to the islands to proselytize their beliefs and "save the heathens," it seems only proper that this orphaned, octogenarian, former Bostonian, now a kamaaina, continue the noble intentions of the early missionaries, only now, as a transformed new-age missionary, minus religious beliefs.

This post is about enrolling fellow new-age missionaries who wish to engage in conversations that support the completion of the incompletes we have co-created over the decades.  I'm referring to all the less-than-satisfying conversations/interactions we've all co-created; the present blaming and victim thoughts that occupy space in our collective mind; thoughts that get in the way of us manifesting the results we say we want.

The premise: Communicating a problem responsibly disappears it; talking about a problem causes it to persist. The heated blaming exchanges about the Thirty Meter Telescope (TMT) reveal that our university's speech-communication curriculum for education and health-care majors needs to be updated.

As I see it we new-age missionaries must be willing to accept responsibility for the results we have produced and still are producing, with our leadership-communications skills. I envision that a new-age missionary is willing to communicate responsibly, honestly without blame or judgment.

The above "we" I'm referring to is anyone who wishes to participate in communications that support everyone in being complete. Together we will coach each other with compassionate feedback.

In support of hooponopono cast a vote for which topic(s) you’d like to see discussed here.
  • Existing real or imaginary racism
  • Specific judgments about …
  • Thoughts about reparations for Hawaiians, native American Indians, and African Americans
  • Setting a date by which all lands due Hawaiians have been transferred
  • Thoughts about co-creating a Nation-State of Hawaii
  • Co-creating a goal of zero recidivism--none returning to prison
  • Co-creating a Leadership Training Program for Health-Care and Education Majors
  • Thoughts about statues nationwide that honor slavery or warriors
  • Implementing a passport system for visitors to Hawaii
  • Implementing a means of controlling population growth
  • Changing the island's economy from tourism to serving seniors
  • Setting goals that support self-sufficiency--limiting the importing of fuel and food
  • Setting a ban on ocean-front development for 30-years.
The fact that each of us harbor thoughts about the above topics reveals just how many incompletes occupy space in our minds. Communicating a thought creates space to manifest one's stated intentions.

To add a topic you'd like to see discussed Register and press "Reply." (free registration with valid email address required — alias username is OK)

Last edited 2/13/24[/size]

Write a Comment:

Sorry, you must be logged in to post a comment!

shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview

Comments:

No comments have been posted for this post yet.