Biden vs Trump--Lying

xx Biden vs Trump--Lying
October 19, 2020, 03:03:37 AM by Kerry
    "I've done more for our military than any president." --Former President Trump

"Trump lies all the time."  --President Joe Biden.

It's not that either candidate lies, we all do, they perfectly mirror us. It's that both have told so many lies that neither can hear themselves lie when they do; in coaching lingo, it's referred to as being unconscious. I've yet to hear either, in real-time, or later, acknowledge to us, "I get that I lied earlier when I said...." Or, if Joe were conscious, in real-time, "Oops, that's not true. He doesn't lie all the time."

What's worse, all their advisors-running mates lie and support lying as much; none are aware of the consequences of a single lie. None have been effective* in supporting either candidate in publicly acknowledging their lies, inaccuracies, and embellishments; all compromise their integrity so as to have a job and to win.

They all mirror our individual integrities and the collective integrity of the nation, and, we all non-verbally support their lying.

Just as we pay ourselves back for our perpetrations (lies, abuses, thefts, deceits) so too are we reaping the consequences of supporting our unconscious "leaders." ** The premise: All communications, (verbal, nonverbal, physical and psychic) have an effect.

*Advisor or Candidate Harris to Joe Biden: "Mr. Biden, Trump doesn't 'lie all the time;' some "woke" voters will think you're no better than him and not vote for you. If we lose we won't know for sure if it's about you enrolling the nation to teach you to tell the truth.

Mr. Biden to advisor: Respected-advisor-friend, everyone lies white lies. Don't worry.

With these examples we see Mr. Biden compounding the consequences of his lie by arrogantly invalidating-ignoring his supporter and justifying deception. Thousands of supporters have tried (myself included) to communicate with Mr. Biden only to be ignored and invalidated, same as with Hillary.

** Not to worry. This is all part of the Leadership Training curriculum. Mastery begins with intending what's so to be so. Although we might not be able to see that we are intending this, eventually we'll see that it's necessary.

Note: Joe Biden has yet to acknowledge his inappropriate touching and feeling women without their verbal permission. He still rationalizes and justifies his behavior. He invalidates the women who gave him feedback. None have heard from him that he knows that his behavior was both sexist and inappropriate. Employers nationwide know that if they were to do the same with any employee that they could be sued. Joe knows the behavior was sexist because he does not fondle, stroke, or smell the hair of men.

P.S. This post has been forwarded to Mr. Biden. No reply.

Biden calling the kettle black

Update: 3/30/22 I've noticed that President Biden is being less spontaneous which effectively minimizes his unconscious lies. It speaks well of his coaches. 

Update: 2/16/23 As expected, Biden's unacknowledged perpetrations are appearing in the form of being caught for irresponsible handling classified documents. A spouse who operates with and from integrity would not have married him. Jill: "No dishonest stuff or I'll divorce you, with no second chance, got that?" Between honest people it's a communication that gets communicated non-verbally.

Last edited 2/16/23
      [/list][/list]

Write a Comment:

Sorry, you must be logged in to post a comment!

shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview

Comments:

No comments have been posted for this post yet.