Acknowledgments > Acknowledgments for Merchants

Big Island Grown

(1/1)

Kerry:
Tip of the hat to Hilo's Big Island Grown (B.I.G) medical marijuana dispensary located in the Lehua Center next to Vibe Cafe and Irie Hawaii.

The B.I.G waiting room has a TV monitor listing the offerings for that day (sales require cash or a credit card). The showroom looks like a jewelry store with brightly lit display cases. The employees are among the best I've seen in Hawaii, consistently friendly and polite. The shopping experience is similar to the individual "appointment-like" attention one gets with a car salesman but without any sense of them trying to sell you more.

What stands out for me is the evident integrity of the entire operation, similar to that of a bank.

Given that my medical condition does not change I don't think it's fair to have to pay a doctor for an exam each year, so as renew the license, however, the fact that the marijuana is certified pesticide-free, with local lab results certifying the THC/CBD percentages printed on all the products, it's presently the most healthy option.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version