Fix Up & Handy Persons -- Please Share Good & Bad!

xx Fix Up & Handy Persons -- Please Share Good & Bad!
December 15, 2006, 05:19:49 PM by Kerry
Fix Up & Handy Persons -- Please Share Good & Bad! Posted by Island Mike

Hello, Lots of things could be discussed with this forum. One I run into often is "who do you call...?" to fix that sink you can't or are afraid to mess with; add a fence; fix da hole in the wall; add an outlet; replace the garbage disposer. You get the drift. Maybe you aren't all fingers and can do your handy chorse yourself but I think a lot of us could use a lead or two to a good worker source.

If we all spoke up about the good workers and also those who we might want to steer away from, wouldn't that be a valuable resource to have access to, and well suited to this tool provided here?

Write a Comment:

Sorry, you must be logged in to post a comment!

shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview

Comments:

[1]
xx Re: Fix Up & Handy Persons -- Please Share Good & Bad! (Reply 1)
December 15, 2006, 05:22:41 PM by Kerry
Great idea.

The only person I know of is someone (a licenced contractor) who does an excellent job of renovating fixeruppers.

I'd be more than willing to donate on a per job basis (costs only) for senior citizens on a meager pension (minor carpentry, screen doors, plumbing leaks, small electric jobs, setting up computers and VCRs, advice on products to buy, and my specialty, free coaching on completing ones relationship with parents, spouse/children.

Kerry
[1]