Trump thoughts

xx Trump thoughts
January 26, 2017, 02:57:56 AM by Kerry
Trump supports communication mastery. We have him in our life to teach us how to communicate effectively. He is demonstrating what happens when we, all of us who communicate our upsets and incompletes non-verbally, from the couch; history refers to this way of leading as being the "good Germans."

The term for what we are putting up with (unconsciously intending) is referred to as enabling. Our silence condones* his unique way of interacting.

All persistent abuse in a relationship was caused by the partner who didn't insist upon a verbal acknowledgement after the very first communication that didn't feel good. i.e. "I need you to tell me that you know that that didn't feel good." And, after each and every abusive communication.

1/25/17 Re: Trump's appointment of the new CIA Director and media reports about granting the CIA para military capabilities.

If I knew that all law enforcement agencies* were absolutely committed to spousal fidelity, I'd consider granting the CIA such power. Presently, each leader of these agencies support spousal deceit. It's not just that each agency has members who are presently deceiving their spouses, it's that all others within their law enforcement communities knowingly, consciously, support the infidelities; they simply don't inspire each other to operate with integrity.

They all have an understanding about the correlation between personal integrity and outcomes, it's just that they*** have not experienced it directly; ergo, they don't make any connection between mistakes, accidents, failed goals and missions (i.e. security of the nation) and the integrity of each member.

For example; Members of Naval Special Warfare (Navy SEALs) operate at such a level of integrity that each member (including their spouses and all family members) know that they can't afford the consequences (the karma) of personal integrities.  Cheating on taxes or not paying bills on time is simply unthinkable; all abuses between spouses are continually verbally acknowledged and completed.

*  Condones — definition:   accept and allow (behavior that is considered morally wrong or offensive) to continue. "The practice is not officially condoned by any airline"

** Here in Hawaii most agree that we have a comparatively honest law enforcement system, however, it's a given that a significant percentage of our local law enforcement personnel are involved in one or more deceptions—such as spousal infidelities, incorrect mileage reports, late and incomplete reports. It's not just that some law enforcement personnel are out-integrity, it's that they all are, because, each fellow employee (ostensibly the "good" ones) condone (and thereby causes) these perpetrations non-verbally for fear of . . .

***  David Petraeus, a former Director of the CIA, was was cheating on his wife both as the Director of the CIA and earlier as a four star general commanding U.S. Forces in Afghanistan—and now, 2/15/17, is among those President Trump is considering for the position of Secretary of State.

Last edited 9/16/19

Write a Comment:

Sorry, you must be logged in to post a comment!

shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview

Comments:

No comments have been posted for this post yet.