Community Blog -- Click "New Topic" to post your thoughts.

1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11
xx Professions that serve as barriers to health and happiness?
October 02, 2019, 02:36:48 AM by Kerry
Are there professions, purchases, and possessions that serve as barriers to the experience of health and happiness?

If you were to do a survey of tattoo artists, jewelry merchants, many doctors, and thousands of other professionals you'd discover that few experience several moments of joy and love throughout each day. They may know they love their spouse/partner but the love has become conceptualized; giggly joy and appreciation throughout each day are missing.

Many professions1 are not conducive to truth-telling; without exception, everyone that supports the above professions is deceiving someone of significance. If you disagree with this assumption then you too are deceiving someone of significance (you are withholding one or more significant thoughts, a perpetration, from someone of significance).

For example: Each of the above professionals is presenting him/her self as an honorable person yet all (yes all) are withholding some significant thought that if shared verbally2 would upset or hurt another. Each of the above merchants, and their partners/spouses3, are addicted to deceit. Over a period of 44+ years, facilitating thousands of 3-hr communication-coaching consultations, I have not found any exceptions to this phenomenon. Kerry

I believe that under their acts (that life is OK or even satisfying) is the truth. How can one feel truly good about him/herself if they spend money on jewelry, breast implants, or body art knowing there are hungry and homeless people in their own neighborhood? The guilt of ostentation serves as a barrier to communication, to being.

What we're looking at is one's priorities in life: Expensive jewelry, tattoos, or cosmetic surgery? --of course, absolutely, once everyone is fed and has a home.

1 "Many professions . . ." especially those that generate "Me too" victims. That is to say, every "me too victim" heard rumors about the ethics and morality of many businesses; all heard, "Don't go to a man's hotel room." or, "Never ever assume that your high school/college speech-communication skills stand a chance against a professional manager/salesperson." Your surrender skills must equal your assertion skills; you must have developed your upper body strength, your confidence, etc. You must have the option of knowing where/how to disable any asserter. I.e. Few female military veterans put up with a condescending male addicted to verbal abuse.

2 "verbally" The word verbally is a reminder that all withholds are being communicated non-verbally throughout each day. Your spouse/partner may not know what you are hiding from them, only that the love that's automatically generated from open, honest, and spontaneous communication (zero significant withholds), is missing.  "significant" Any thought that if it were shared verbally would trigger upset, hurt, or anger.

3 The spouse of a Mafia Don is equally responsible for the hurt and pain caused by their non-verbal support. A responsible spouse knows, with near certainty, that their partner has not caused anyone hurt or pain that day.

Mini test for professions that support health and happiness:

bars and strip joints: Yes__? No__?
prostitution: Yes__? No__?
mining, selling, or buying diamonds: Yes__? No__?
buying, owning, selling stocks: Yes__? No__?
banking and loaning businesses: Yes__? No__?
non-profits in which the CEO makes all his/her money: Yes__? No__?
law enforcement in its present form: Yes__? No__?
advertising in its present form: Yes__? No__?
religious organizations that accept tithings from parishioners on welfare: Yes__? No__?

Last edited 2/5/24
xx Parent Dumping
September 09, 2019, 05:36:33 AM by Kerry
What is parent dumping?

Parent dumping is when parents dump their dating teen on another unsuspecting teen and his/her parents; such parents have never done something similar to The Clearing Process so as to restore and maintain their integrity.
  • The majority of dating teens have not demonstrated an ability to do complete work; few have ever "cleaned" a window or "detailed" a car.
  • Most teens do not voluntarily acknowledge each and every abusive communication they deliver or receive.
  • The majority of parents teach their child to deceive,1 evidenced by the fact that most dating teens con each other into deceiving both sets of parents so as to have sex. Read: An inconsiderate gift to give a prospective partner.
  • Most parents teach their daughter to make their dates repeatedly beg for sex.
  • The majority of parents do not insist that their daughter always insist upon "Dutch Treat," ergo, unconscious men come to resent all they have paid for dates; this is evidenced by the typical unfair divorce settlements by men who have yet to learn the value of service.
  • The majority of teens do not know their parent's monthly household expenses.
  • The majority of teens are hiding one or more significant2 thoughts from their parents.
Teens who have not been trained to do complete work are addicted to deceit, to withholding significant thoughts from everyone; they perfectly mirror the integrity of his/her parents. Such a teen will magnetically attract dates who are equally addicted to deceit and to withholding significant thoughts. There are no exceptions to this phenomenon.

1 All divorced couples simultaneously withheld a significant thought from each other on or before their first date. That is to say, they both brought their addictions to deceit, to withholding significant thoughts, into the relationship; such deceit determined the outcome.

2 "significant" Any thought that if verbalized would trigger upset or anger. The word "verbalized" reminds us that all withholds are always being communicated non-verbally (it's an aura/attitude kine thing).

For more similar topics.

Last edited 12/4/19
xx New-Age Missionaries
June 27, 2019, 02:16:07 AM by Kerry
Being that I was born in Boston and that missionaries from Boston came to the islands to proselytize their beliefs and "save the heathens," it seems only proper that this orphaned, octogenarian, former Bostonian, now a kamaaina, continue the noble intentions of the early missionaries, only now, as a transformed new-age missionary, minus religious beliefs.

This post is about enrolling fellow new-age missionaries who wish to engage in conversations that support the completion of the incompletes we have co-created over the decades.  I'm referring to all the less-than-satisfying conversations/interactions we've all co-created; the present blaming and victim thoughts that occupy space in our collective mind; thoughts that get in the way of us manifesting the results we say we want.

The premise: Communicating a problem responsibly disappears it; talking about a problem causes it to persist. The heated blaming exchanges about the Thirty Meter Telescope (TMT) reveal that our university's speech-communication curriculum for education and health-care majors needs to be updated.

As I see it we new-age missionaries must be willing to accept responsibility for the results we have produced and still are producing, with our leadership-communications skills. I envision that a new-age missionary is willing to communicate responsibly, honestly without blame or judgment.

The above "we" I'm referring to is anyone who wishes to participate in communications that support everyone in being complete. Together we will coach each other with compassionate feedback.

In support of hooponopono cast a vote for which topic(s) you’d like to see discussed here.
  • Existing real or imaginary racism
  • Specific judgments about …
  • Thoughts about reparations for Hawaiians, native American Indians, and African Americans
  • Setting a date by which all lands due Hawaiians have been transferred
  • Thoughts about co-creating a Nation-State of Hawaii
  • Co-creating a goal of zero recidivism--none returning to prison
  • Co-creating a Leadership Training Program for Health-Care and Education Majors
  • Thoughts about statues nationwide that honor slavery or warriors
  • Implementing a passport system for visitors to Hawaii
  • Implementing a means of controlling population growth
  • Changing the island's economy from tourism to serving seniors
  • Setting goals that support self-sufficiency--limiting the importing of fuel and food
  • Setting a ban on ocean-front development for 30-years.
The fact that each of us harbor thoughts about the above topics reveals just how many incompletes occupy space in our minds. Communicating a thought creates space to manifest one's stated intentions.

To add a topic you'd like to see discussed Register and press "Reply." (free registration with valid email address required — alias username is OK)

Last edited 2/13/24[/size]
xx Prisontalk Forum posts
June 01, 2019, 03:52:16 PM by Kerry
Tips for a successful parole:

The following might be uncomfortable to read, especially if you have a spouse, friend, or family member in prison or on parole. It might conflict with your definition of the word responsibility, specifically, as pertains to the results you've been producing for yourself and for those with whom you relate, all accomplished using your leadership-relationship communication skills.

If you have been living/supporting a lie, ("I'm not responsible for his/her …" or, "I didn't know he/she was on the way down." or, "I have not told anyone that I know he/she has committed other crimes.") then reading this might trigger upset, anger or judgements. It's about expanding your understanding, your definition, of the word responsibility.

The negative karma of all perpetrations (all lies, thefts, deceits and abuses) the unresolved, less-than-mutually-satisfying results from all interactions, all breakdowns in communication, including all guilt, can be completely disappeared with communication; the negative karma of all perpetrations persist with talking. Most of us have mastered talking, we've become stuck doing our imitation of communication.

Karma: Karma as used here refers to self-imposed consequences for unacknowledged perpetrations—for a lie, theft, abuse or deceit that has not been verbally acknowledged to self or another.

None of this is new, it's stuff we know. We've been lying, saying we want different results yet, using our leadership-communication skills, we keep producing more of the same, for ourselves and for those with whom we relate.

I posted the following on the Prisontalk ForumKerry

Tips for a successful parole:

Surveys show that for decades approximately 42% of Hawaii's parolees return to prison. As a Leadership-Relationship Communication-Skills Coach it's obvious that certain inmates have no choice other than to mirror the collective personal integrities of the prison employees (warden, guards and counselors) and the Parole Board Members.* —there are lots of deceits and lying (both conscious and unconscious) taking place during ones incarceration and during parole board interviews.

Prison greatly expands ones ability to con and to detect cons; one learns how to be, and what to say, so as to survive in the presence of professional cons; inmates become even more proficient at conning than the rest of us "lay" cons. A skilled con can sense, experience, hear and detect things others can't (they can see through another's honest act). Read Potential Rumor: Hawaii to hire successful parolees.

For example: If a Parole Board Member (presenting him/herself as a person of exemplary integrity) is withholding a significant thought from someone of significance (if the parole board member's integrity is out, if there is deceit in one or more of their own personal relationships) then their spouse is withholding an equal number (yes, virtually the same number of deceits) of thoughts from them; neither are a safe space for the truth to be told. If so, a Parole Applicant can experience that they are not in the presence of an honorable person and so they communicate appropriately, saying what's expected of them.

It's both irresponsible and unethical to release a parolee to live or relate with family members who have not concurrently participated in their own rehabilitation program during which they acknowledged the communications (specifically, the date and particulars of the fork-in-the-road incident, the turning point) that eventually resulted in their child being incarcerated, the parent's leadership-communication skills that did not inspire a life of integrity. A parolee will unconsciously set up life to get caught again so as to restore their integrity—unconsciously searching to find someone to respect, someone trustworthy with whom to be completely honest.

Obviously, it takes a family to raise a child; not so obvious, it also takes a family to send their child to jail. As always, a child mirrors the integrity of his/her parents and the community.

Both parents of a child in prison have one or more perpetrations for which they have not been acknowledged (caught). Both parents have an equal (yes the same number) of deceits, thefts, or abuses they have not acknowledged to each other or to anyone else. Like their child, they have not been caught for all of life's perpetrations. There are no exceptions to this phenomenon.

Note: It's virtually impossible for one parent to be more honest, more ethical, more or less abusive than the other; both are withholding an equal (yes both and equal) number of significant thoughts from each other and from their child(ren). —With 44+ years of coaching thousands I have not found any exceptions to this phenomenon. —Kerry

Premises:

1) The majority of parolees are released without having acknowledged all of life's perpetrations (all lies, abuses, thefts, deceits), especially those committed prior to the one(s) for which they were incarcerated.

2) The majority of parolees have not acknowledged (have not been acknowledged for) the perpetrations they committed while serving their sentence—the rules broken, the lies, the petty thefts, such as using a cellmate's toothpaste, stealing food, the non-verbal enabling of abuses, etc.

3) All truths and all lies have an effect—all one's verbal, non-verbal, physical, and psychic communications affect everyone. For example: When you move, all atoms around you are moved (displaced) to make room for you.

4) One can't respect anyone (specifically prison staff and parole board members) who can be conned, someone whose integrity is out. Note: Each and every correctional system employee is dragging around one or more unacknowledged perpetrations into each present-day interaction, affecting all outcomes, for themselves and all with whom they relate.

5) Our integrity is such that we won't let ourselves get away with hiding childhood lies, thefts, deceits, or any verbal/non-verbal/physical abuses. For example: All divorced couples withheld a significant thought (a potential deal-breaker) from each other on or before their first date (again—I have not found an exception). Many divorced couples swore to God, ". . .  till death do us part . . ." unaware that that lie (albeit an unconscious one) determined the outcome. The correlation between personal integrity and outcomes is not taught in schools.

6) Life's unacknowledged perpetrations affect present-day results—including a successful parole board interview and satisfactory completion of a parole. I.e. Mother to child: "Did you brush your teeth?" Child: "Yes mom." If you have not verbally acknowledged your firsts, your first lie, first theft, first abusive communication, then your integrity is out; those unacknowledged perpetrations are still affecting present-day results. It's as though you're trying to make life work with, "I'm not trustworthy written on your forehead." or, "I don't yet deserve to have life and relationship work because I . . ." A person of integrity can experience another's out-integrity; it's an aura (vibes/intuition) kine thing.

Example #1: If a Parole Board Member is dragging around a lifetime of unacknowledged perpetrations (deceits, lies, abuses) into each present-day interaction, if their own child is sneaky and misbehaving or doing poorly in school, if they withhold specific significant thoughts from their boss or spouse, then others (inmates) have no choice other than to mirror their integrity.  There are no exceptions to this phenomenon. I'm unaware of any correctional facility that requires its job applicants to complete anything similar to The [free] Clearing Process for Professionals —the process is about restoring and maintaining ones integrity.

Example #2: If, as a teen, you conned a date into deceiving both sets of parents so as to have sex, and you have not acknowledged that deceit, that perpetration, to someone of significance, then that perpetration is still affecting present-day outcomes.

As a Parole Board Member would you accept either of the following statements?
  • "I totally accept responsibility for my part in the robbery."
  • "I've definitely learned my lesson; I won't do drugs again."
Your answers are a predictor of how susceptible you are to another's lies.

Tip #1 Know the definition of the word responsible well enough that you can quote its definition. Note: No two judges, nor any two teachers in any school, operate from the same definition of the word responsibility.

Tip #2 Before your parole board interview find someone with whom you can acknowledge every bad thing you've ever done; this takes at least 5 sessions because the mind hides "forgets" some perpetrations that cover up other perpetrations. Once a perpetration has been acknowledged it uncovers any other "forgotten" ones. If you have access to a computer with an email application read Reunion Conversations (it will help you recall your unacknowledged "forgotten" perpetrations) and then do The [free] Clearing Process. Done with integrity the process creates a clean slate; it creates a context for deserving to have life and relationships work.

Tip #3 Weeks before your parole board interview arrange for weekly counselor-facilitated meetings with whomever you will be living upon parole. Remember, it was the way you communicated with them, and they communicated with you, that produced incarceration. Unless you've been studying communication you'll bring your old leadership-relationship communication skills model (the way you've been communicating) into each new conversation, the very same way of relating, that caused your incarceration.

* None inspired the parolee to go straight. This post brings to light the value of our proposed free televised Community Support Group for Parolees—with our goal of zero recidivism. —Kerry

With aloha, Kerrith (Kerry) King
Leadership-Relationship Communication-Skills Coach

The above (purple) post was deleted by Ms. Patchouli and I received the following email:

Kerrith1, Good afternoon, I am contacting you to ask that you please remove Prison Talk Online's copyrighted material from your blog posting located HERE.  You may review PTO's Copyright Notice HERE.

I appreciate your assistance with this issue.

Best Wishes,
Patchouli, PTO Administrator

cc: David, Keltria

=====================================

I reposted it but deleted the URL to The Clearing Process and I included the following "To satisfy Prisontalk's copyright requirement I include here: "© 2001-2019 PrisonTalk.com All rights reserved."

==========================================
My post on the Prisontalk Forum was deleted again and I received the following email from sass4221 The Prisontalk forum moderator who replied:

Your posts are not necessarily prison-related or supportive for the members in our community. Knowing words and their definitions are not what got our loved ones put away nor are they what gets them sent back for violating parole. If you cannot be supportive or post anything prison-related to help the families and loved ones of those incarcerated, then please don't log in anymore. You are truly risking your membership here for trying to circumvent my previous message about having Admin grant permission for you to discuss your business/service. Please read our Community Purpose.

PTO Community Purpose

The purpose of the Prison Talk Online community is Prisoner & Family Support, Information and Assistance.
While we encourage interest from people with a range of viewpoints seeking to learn more, anything beyond a genuine, friendly dialog is not welcome.

People who are (or were) involved with the Prison System find that they encounter a wide range of difficulties and challenges.

PTO was founded as a forum to help family members cope with these experiences; through the provision of non-judgmental support and the sharing of information.

PTO is not the place to debate whether or not anyone should be in prison, should prisoners and their families have rights or what kind of punishments should be meted out to the guilty.

===========================================

I replied:

Patchouli and sass4221, few would agree with the sentence, "Your posts are not necessarily prison-related or supportive for the members in our community." Although the above post was deleted from the Prisontalk Forum by sass4221 I believe most would agree that the conversations are of value, that some readers will get value from reading these stimulating different-thinking, conversation-generating, conversations. Coupled with our proposed free Community Support Group Project—for Parolees such conversations cannot but have a positive effect. It's important to keep in mind that all conversations to-date about recidivism (all the experts and professionals) keep producing around 49% re-incarceration. Recidivism is a powerful communication that's not being gotten. The solution will be completely unrecognizable to those responsible for operating the present system.   The goal of the CSGP for Parolees is zero recidivism. Together, as a community, we can effectively address the growing rate of recidivism. Releasing a parolee into the same environment that produced a loved one ending up in prison is irresponsible. All concerned must be rehabilitated. Eventually, family members of parolees will be required to attend support groups prior to the parole board interview. The exception being: If a parolee has estranged him/her self from all dysfunctional family members.

I then posted it to this blog: It's been receiving several viewings each day

Additional thoughts:

Family of parolee must attend counseling
Hawaii to hire successful parolees to serve on Parole Boards
Police Commissioner's new policy—no more lying—new philosophy for hiring a Police Chief
Do you need to be deceived, cheated on?
My wife hits me when we argue

Last edited 12/28/23[/size][/size]
xx Comments: Christopher Langan's Cognitive-Theoretic Model of the Universe
May 07, 2019, 05:30:07 AM by Kerry
Commenting on Christopher Langan's Cognitive-Theoretic Model of the Universe (CTMU).

Chris is reportedly among the smartest people on the planet (verified by several standards). I started reading his book Cognitive-Theoretic Model of the Universe and quickly became bogged down in confusion. Normally I don't blame an author (my partial dyslexia often gets in the way of comprehension), however, I do recognize incomprehensible sentences.* When teaching a college student with such sentences I'd often comment, "Please write this so that a sixth-grader can understand it."

The Wikipedia Arbitration Committee confirms my experience: They have banned Chris' article for being too "controversial." **

Many reviewers state that his book is one of the most significant books ever; even more reviewers state that it’s incomprehensible. It brings to the front of my mind how difficult it is to cause communication to take place about a new (for most) thought.***

Christopher mirrors my own attachment to my written words. He, like myself, cannot confer with another about how to compose a sentence that contains a brand new thought, one that is being created (from nothing) in real-time. I.e. How does one request composition advice about the addiction to withholding significant thoughts from someone of significance with someone unaware of, or in denial, about their own addiction? [Most people are addicted to deception, to withholding significant thoughts from partners and family members; evidenced by the fact that the majority of teens con each other into deceiving both sets of parents so as to have sex.].

Chris began from not-knowing; he had to create a language to describe his realization, his creation. Werner Erhard, the creator of est (Erhard Seminars Training) which spun off into Landmark Education's Forum), was asked why he didn’t publish the 60-hr est Training.** Paraphrased here, [Nothing I have to say is of value to anyone's mind—because it’s difficult to get past a mind (that defends its reality) to the all-knowing self; ". . . if ever I would write a book it would be about communication."]  I'm somewhat validated by the fact, that as of 2019, Werner has not written a book; I take it to mean that it's extremely difficult.

What comes to mind about Christopher’s publication is that he has not formulated an intention for his theory to be understood or known. Like me, he has become stuck trying to communicate thoughts. Like a pastor, with a facility empty most of each day, with predictable attendance and tything statistics, and several parishioners involved in infidelities****, a pastor who can’t bring him/her self to ask a communication-skills coach for support, so too is Christopher ego-bound to not ask for support communicating to the masses.

* L. Ron Hubbard, Dianetics and Scientology, accurately points out at the beginning of many of his books, [When you go past a word you don't know it clouds the mind from further comprehensions.] —typically one can't accurately recall what they just read.

** ". . .  the work's central thesis is that reality is a self-processing, self-referential language, embodying a dual aspect monism and consisting of "infocognition", or information that resides in "syntactic operators" within reality.

*** The vast majority of est graduates (more than 200,000) still report (four + decades later) that the "est Training" was the most powerful educational experience of their life.

**** What is it about my leadership-communication skills, how I communicate with parishioners, that doesn't inspire fidelity or generosity?

Last edited 10/31/19
xx Matson not aligned with self-sufficiency for Hawaii
April 30, 2019, 01:44:49 AM by Kerry
I was surprised and disappointed to hear about Matson's new multi-million dollar container ships. This investment seems to based upon a future in which Matson is counting on (intending) and planning to import and export even more food and goods from and to Hawaii. I understand their investment, it's just disappointing.
I was even more shocked to learn that a company was awarded permissions to bottle and sell our precious resource (water) to the mainland. 
xx Do "Likes" attract "Likes?"
April 06, 2019, 04:47:38 AM by Kerry
Do likes attract likes or do opposites attract each other?

All (yes all) divorced couples withheld a significant thought from each other on or before their first date. Both were programmed by their parents to deceive, parents who themselves were taught to withhold by their parents, teachers, and clergy. Couples bring their addictions to blaming and to withholding significant thoughts from their own family members, into each new relationship. Both magnetically attracted a partner whose beliefs about responsibility, truth, and honesty are pretty much alike. [good but not too good, honest but not too honest--"I won't call you on your stuff if you won't call me on mine."]

Instantaneously, without either knowing it, two likes attract each other; when they meet they unconsciously become what each other is supposedly looking for.  I like the word entanglement because the intention to become one with another, to cause them to "spin" as you do, happens spontaneously, unconsciously, automatically, when both simply observe each other; it's a communication that's faster than light. Einstein called the phenomenon "spooky."

For example: A woman who is addicted to being verbally abused will be magnetically drawn towards an enabling controller, a partner who will control and abuse her. She mirrors the leadership-communication skills of her parents who were taught, by teachers and clergy, to withhold certain thoughts.*  She, the "Me2 victim," using her leadership-communication skills, will control a partner by setting him up to abuse her and then blame him. She does this so that she can eventually see herself so as to acknowledge and complete her addictions so as restore her integrity, to be whole and complete. He, the "bully" needed to attract someone whom he could control so that he, with her support, could see himself and restore his own integrity. While this may seem to support the premise that opposites attract each other it can also be said that two likes, both with matching entangled addictions, attracted each other in support of an experience of enlightenment.

Another example: A woman who functions with integrity, one who is completely open and honest with her parents, zero significant thoughts withheld, can, within seconds, experience a man's integrity, it's an aura thing. It would be unconscionable (an inconsiderate gift to one's parents) for her to bring someone into the clan whose parent's are abusive, dishonest or dysfunctional. 

It appears that only through this abusive dishonest way of relating do we even begin to confront cleaning up our relationships with our parents. For example, virtually all public school teachers are granted diplomas even though each one, if asked, would acknowledge that they are withholding one or more significant thoughts from someone of significance. It is both abusive and unethical to deceive another. Teachers are granted diplomas without having acknowledged all of life's perpetrations. Students have no choice other than to mirror a teacher's integrity. Teachers are not guided to experience withholds as a communication variable.

I posted this so as to generate conversations that support the transition from the "Me2" movement to the "Me2/I . . . movement.

* ". . . were taught, by teachers and clergy . . ." Evidenced by the fact that the majority of teens con each other into deceiving both sets of parents so as to have sex. This poses the question, who teaches us to deceive? Have teens always been sneaky or was there a time when teens were more honest with their parents?

To restore/recreate/maintain an experience of integrity do The [free] Clearing Process.

Last edited 6/22/22

xx Tiger Woods's golf course and ground water
April 04, 2019, 01:31:51 AM by Kerry
4/3/19

I just read that Tiger Woods plans on building a luxury golf course on the leeward side of Oahu.

I'm wondering who granted him permission to suck up our precious aquifer to water grass; we're talking about thousands of gallons daily.

It seems unconscionable that one individual could have access to such a resource, worse that a committee of Hawaii residents granted him permission; even worse that a golf course serves so few.

I also read where a company was granted permission to sell bottled drinking water from Hawaii to mainlanders. The economics of such a venture, the cost of oil, to ship water to the mainland is inconsistent with our concerns about climate change.

Such business ventures should be announced upfront for months so as to encourage feedback.

Last edited 8/24/21

xx Legislators and raises
April 01, 2019, 04:59:02 AM by Kerry
4/1/19

Hawaii's legislators are considering giving themselves a raise. I'm hoping they also vote to raise the salaries of their mentors, their former teachers, so that they are all receiving the same amount.

The subject of course is acknowledgment. It's about acknowledging our mentors who enabled us to earn our wages.

Average income for Hawaii's legislators= $62,604
Average income for Hawaii's teachers= $50,000
Average income for legislators in New Mexico = $0. They serve and receive expenses.

For more read: The Teacher's Pay Conversations Project.

xx Open letter to female politicians
January 25, 2019, 02:13:12 AM by Kerry
The pendulum is swinging back, from early matriarchal societies to the present, now waning, patriarchal society. This letter supports a less dramatic swing this time around—males and females supportively thriving with the leadership-control pendulum hovering around equilibrium.

We've demonstrated that we've gone as far as we can using the Adversarial Communication Model taught worldwide for generations. (read More Effective Communicators—men or women?)

What can we do to facilitate equality?

To facilitate the pendulum coming to equilibrium (neither male/female dominance) we can no longer enable the blaming rhetoric of the "Me Too" movement. I.e: "He/my boss, did it to me."* Given the history of the problem, the hundreds of millions of women who have co-created similar encounters, it's commendable that so few woman have come forward. I'm assuming that those who have not come forward have acknowledged the unethicalness of such blaming accusations and have accepted responsibility (cause) for the results they produce using their leadership-communication skills.

We must intend that colleges and universities design and require education and health-care majors to complete a four-year Leadership Training Program (one three-hour session per week for all four years).

We must intend that Leadership Training be a prerequisite for all wanna-be community leaders, specifically all university education and health care majors. No matter how brilliant a new idea or program, it will always produce more of the same if it's implemented using the present Adversarial Communication Model taught by university professors and emulated by all graduates nationwide. Any new communication model must address the six main communication variables

We must be aligned with intending this swing; it's time to empower everyone; as with child-rearing, equal partnership produces more favorable results. To master communicating we must expand our definitions of the words, abuse, breakdowns, responsibility, integrity, incompletes, withholds, acknowledgments, intention, integrity, and perpetrations, to include what's so about the correlation between personal integrity and results.

I support any "leader" to not only read these blogs but to also post your thoughts about each. Posting your thoughts will allow you to see the beliefs and thoughts you have that support and perpetuate male dominance, at home and work.

Suggested readings:
* I haven't heard any woman step forward to address personal responsibility, of how she (albeit unconsciously) set up the man to disrespect/abuse her. I have not read an acknowledgment by the mother of a "victim" saying, "I taught my daughter to blame and lie about the results she produced with her leadership-communication skills, I taught her to support less than wage parity, and I failed to teach her to develop her physical strength or her skills to repair things mechanical; what's worse, I failed to teach her how to recognize within a few conversations a male stuck in control and "let-me-help-you" condescension, how to immediately extract herself from any conversation in which she can't extract from anyone, after they  communicate abusively, "I get that that didn't feel good."  Few women have ever witnessed either parent verbally acknowledging an abusive communication in front of her.

More to come.

Last edited 3/24/24[/size]
1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11