Author Topic: Hijab's, jewelry crosses, yamakas, create us/them  (Read 1715 times)

Kerry

• Administrator
Hijab's, jewelry crosses, yamakas, create us/them
« on: February 13, 2018, 05:58:40 AM »
Here in Hawaii women have the option of wearing a flower behind an ear as a relationship communication--behind the left ear is the same as a wedding ring, and behind the right ear is a space-creating relationship communication.

For women who don't want to mislead any man, a hijab, like a flower in the left ear, is an unmistakeable communication. I've notice that Muslim females who wear hijabs do not, unlike Western women, send mixed messages by wearing clothing that invites men to look,  and then resist, responsibility for certain consequences.

I predict that as we expand our abilities to be-with others, and as we master physical fitness and our health, then bodies will vary less and therefore not be what causes attractions. We won't be concerned with hairstyles because everyone will have short hair in support of water conservation. As with many K-12 schools, clothing styles will be replaced with uni-sex clothing, even at work; this will not only save resources it will save us billions trying to look good/better/sexier.

I also envision that automakers will be required to adopt Volkswagen's initial '60s business model; few or no body style changes, all parts interchangeable over the years; internal/efficiency improvements only. Or, possibly as Joe Cowles, formerly with Budar Advertising, envisioned that we buy a body and the chassis will be unbolted and lifted-exchanged for a low-cost maintenance contract.
I believe that eventually, for those who wish to "believe," we will all agree to practice our religion silently; the agreement will be to not mention your religious beliefs to anyone, no more "inviting" or "sharing". No meeting buildings, no prayer groups, no way to know if one is religious.

Update 5/9/18: About the recent rash of attacks in Germany of Jews who wear skull caps in public.* Religious adornments (hijabs, skull caps (yamaka), crosses (worn so as to be seen), and dreadlocks), are an adversarial (us/them) communication. With Jews, such a symbol can be taken as an in-your-face, "I'm chosen, you're not" communication.** The same applies to those who physically dramatize (non-verbally communicate) that they are religious (holier than thou) when they pray before a meal; they pray so that others can see that they are religious. A silent prayer without closed eyes or clasped hands works equally as well. It's all about intention.

* These men cannot see that they are purposefully choosing to communicate so as to attract judgmental attention, knowing full well it doesn't feel good to some. One has a choice each moment of each day, to offend/upset others or not

** How many millions of us/them non-verbal communications (delivered non-stop daily) does it take to cause others to stand by silently if/when someone is attacking you? Self-righteous arrogance (I'm not only right and better than you, it's that you and your beliefs are wrong) always begs to be humbled.

Last edited 2/5/24

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal