Author Topic: Psychiatrists and Kim Jong Un  (Read 1417 times)

Kerry

• Administrator
Psychiatrists and Kim Jong Un
« on: July 04, 2017, 05:45:04 AM »
I'm waiting to hear that the 33* psychiatrists who submitted their observations of President Trump to the NY Times, have composed another letter—to acknowledge the predictable dangers of the Kim Jong Un — President Trump relationship.

Premise: If your child suddenly started threatening to kill his sister you would, after trying every therapy possible, have no choice other than to place him/her in a special home. That is to say, when someone threatens us we do what it takes to restore serenity. I think it's safe to say that at least 50% of the world feels threatened by President Trump's communications.

A few thoughts that concern me:

Most people agree that an absolute dictator is both narcissistic and plagued with paranoia. Media reports that Kim Jong Un, unarguably the world's most successful absolute dictator (in terms of getting his subjects to behave as he wishes**), truly believes that the U.S. is planning to invade North Korea, ergo, his drive for nuclear missiles—ostensibly for defense, or, for what could possibly be self-annihilation of North Korea.

I'm wanting the media to report that the present hype about the immediate danger of Kim Jong Un firing an intercontinental missile at the U.S. is ludicrous. At best, in a few years, No Korea could manufacture several dozen nukes, however, Kim Jong Un knows, with absolute certainty, that within seconds of any "crazy suicidal attack," that it would be the end of North Korea as we know it.   i.e. 24 nukes from N Korea to the US vs as many as it would take to completely destroy N Korea—all missiles from both sides enroute within minutes of him pressing "the" button.

The above thoughts prompt us to insist upon world support for concerted intervention. The reason? The pressures of being a dictator eventually lead to increasingly more aberrant behavior and a purposeful death from the hands of others (I'm unaware of any dictator dying peacefully while sleeping). Can we risk the possibility, however remote, that Kim Jong Un is, (albeit unconsciously) intent on suicide*** and that he has had fleeting thoughts of sacrificing his country, as a martyr, so as to turn the world against the country who destroyed No Korea?

It is possible to design and deliver questions to Kim Jong Un that would facilitate mutually satisfying communication. If he read specific questions, and had to think about the answers, it would effect a transformation about that specific topic (whether he replied of not). Like President Trump a narcissist cannot resist reading about him/herself.

* Another "Petition" has so far garnered more than 41,000 signatures. It states: “We, the undersigned mental health professionals (please state your degree), believe in our professional judgment that Donald Trump manifests a serious mental illness that renders him psychologically incapable of competently discharging the duties of President of the United States. And we respectfully request he be removed from office, according to article 4 of the 25th amendment to the Constitution,. . ."

** Everyone knows the correct way to applause their Leader, hands raised high so that he can see that you are supporting what he's saying. Everyone has the responsibility to report anyone who appears to be less than enthusiastic, else, they to will require re-education.

*** Picture Kim Jong Un in prison. Would he dare diss a fellow inmate? Would he dare threaten anyone knowing that he would definitely be murdered. Suicidal prisoners often diss another prisoner which then causes the the dissed to kill the disser, which then causes the killer to be punished. Kim Jong Un's posturing with a weapon is not the behavior of a normal well adjusted person intent on harmony. I predict that it's just a matter of time before he and President Trump involve our countries in war (last edited 1/8/18).

Kerrith H. (Kerry) King
Leadership-Relationship Communication-Skills Coach

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal