Author Topic: Overview  (Read 2866 times)

Kerry

• Administrator
Overview
« on: March 01, 2014, 01:55:54 AM »
Overview

This forum is presented by Community Communications a 501(c)(3) educational organization. Serving since 1989 ComCom presents free workshops, seminars, on-line communication skills tutorials, lectures and follow-up support groups in support of mutually satisfying communication mastery.

Use this forum to empty your mind of thoughts and considerations having to do with Hawaii Public Radio (HPR1 and HPR2). The forum is not affiliated or endorsed by Hawaii Public Radio; it will be deleted once HPR provides a similar forum.

As the forum's moderator I've been listening to Hawaii Public Radio for at least three decades. What I've noticed is that I'll have a thought about a program/feature and I'll stuff it. The thought appears most every time I listen. The thought serves as a barrier to me being here now when listening. I suspect others have considerations that they too stuff because of the absence of an experience of being in-communication with HPR, specifically two-way communication. This forum will allow listeners to have an expanded experience of partnership, of relationship, of community. —Kerry

It's assumed that HPR staff will read the various posts but one should not assume that HPR will act upon suggestions.

A note about considerations and the value of communicating them: When I empty my mind of a consideration that persists, one that keeps popping up in my mind, it creates space for new thoughts, for creativity. If you read other posts of mine on the Big Island Forum (my mind's blog) you'll see that my mind runs rampant with off-the-wall thoughts; posted here they no longer occupy space in my mind.  Here's a communication exercise in support of clearing (emptying) your mind (it's free and it works) The Clearing Process.

To post a comment/suggestion register (it's free).

I'll begin posting with a few considerations.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal